Days of the Dickens

living everyday to its fullest

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Xiao Sun, ayi extraordinaire!

Have I mentioned how much I love Xiao Sun, my ayi? She has been with us for 7 1/2 years. She has washed and cleaned and ironed and cleaned and cooked and cleaned some more. Really, its better than a 5 star hotel!! She has been our house manager, our friend and our protector. She cares for us like we are her own children. I 've spent 6 days a week with her for more than 7 years....how will I do without her??? Xiao Sun, we LOVE you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - yes, she is a gem. It has got to be so hard to say good-bye. Tell her hello from me! Love you guys & can't wait to see you!

December 16, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home