Days of the Dickens

living everyday to its fullest

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pizza Farewell with Beijing First Branch!

Everyone knows I love a good pizza and can put one away as well as the next girl but after living in the "LiDuFanDian" for the past 2 days and eating everything in Beijing like it was my last chance to ever have it here again....the last thing I felt like doing was going out for pizza. But last night was our last chance to say good-bye to the wonderful friends we've made in the Beijing 1st branch! So, in the interest of friends and good feelings, I stuffed down a few pieces just to make everyone else feel at home. The sacrifices I am willing to make to help others!!

It's truly amazing how quickly this little branch has jelled and the strong feelings of love that exist within its boundaries!



We love and will miss every last one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home