Days of the Dickens

living everyday to its fullest

Friday, December 19, 2008

When will I ever get to cook again???

As you can imagine, moving has taken its toll and I'm feeling an itching to get in the kitchen again. I mean, this blog is supposed to be about my "adventures in and out of the kitchen". Seems like lately, all my adventures have been OUT of the kitchen. Of course, its pretty hard to put a meal together in a kitchen that looks like this...

Or eat in a dining room that looks like this...

Or work in an office that looks like this...

Or hang out in this NON-living room...

Our last Beijing meal was, of course, at our "Home Away from Home"..

So long, Beijing!


We will miss you....

2 Comments:

Blogger Carli said...

I can't believe you don't live in China anymore. But I'm so happy that I will get to see you more often. Love your blog!!

December 30, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Yates said...

Hello! This is Amanda. SO... i didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad you do, I'll be able to keep up on what your up to now! Mine is drewandamanda.blogspot.com

January 14, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home